Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nazi Left Showing True Colors.

I never thought that I would see the Congress and US Government the most Corrupt organization in the free world.

The Democratic Left is so corrupt that they have set the Left leaning press and the Cops and FBI to start looking at anyone that is not a hardcore leftist Democratic.

Don't believe me? Look at the new report put out by the homeland security. You can't believe that if you didn't vote for Obama that you are now considered a terrorist. The troops coming home are not a threat to the President.

The real threat is the con man posing as the President. The press and Congress and the Left leaning Democrats have ensured that America is heading toward a second Civil War. The truth leaning right against the Nazi left Democrats.

I believe in the Constitution of the United States. The Democrats don't I should say Congress doesn't. Both Democrats and Republicans have taken the oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Once in office they do anything but. But because I took the oath when I joined the Marine Corps I am now considered a terrorist because I still believe in the Constitution.

As Americans we need to fight against these corrupt politicians. Remove them from office and place real Americans in office.

I guess the real test will be tomorrow when the Tax Parties hit. See if the corrupt alphabet soup news service really covers this or covers the party line.

Propaganda Press. I love how they discuss how radical the right is. But how can the right be radical if it is never covered by the press? They just repeat what the Democrats want them to say. So I guess we could call them the Democratic Propaganda Parrot Press. The (DPPP).

I did not serve my Country for 12 years to have some leftist radical tell me I am a terrorist. That leftist radical is the terrorist.

No comments: