Thursday, April 9, 2009

I rest my case.

You should read some comments and you will see that I am correct.

There are so many Americans with blinders on who think Obama is the second coming.

He should not even be President. All those knuckleheads out there who believe what Obama says are the dumb ones.

You don't know your history. I guess you can read blogs but you can't read history.

This crap we are in, is caused by Democrats with a few Republicans hear and there. But to say it is President Bush's fault. That is just like a parrot, repeating what Obama wants you to say. I guess if you say it enough times you can be brainwashed. Seems to work for Obama. So many Parrots out there that can't think for themselves. What a pity. All these people with brains but have no clue how to use it.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

No comments: