Friday, September 4, 2009

I Pledge

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. NOT OBAMA!!!

Anyone who Pledges to Obama is misguided. I pledge to watch over the elderly which I have.
I also watch over the children. But under the United States of America and no one person even if earned and Obama has not earned it at all. The most corrupted government in history. Czars that are pushing to destroy this country with no oversight. The most transparent administration in history is the most covert, corrupted and chilling.

I will not let this con man known as Obama to continue to destroy this country. I will fight by calling my Congressman, Senators and vote them out if they refuse to listen to the people who put them there.

I hear Obama everyday talk that I am not a real American. Only those who believe in Obama is a real American? How self centered is he? I oppose him and all he stands for.

You shoud too also. I want to remove all in Congress and start over. Go back to our roots. If you don't like it move to Russia, or Cuba where you can fawn over Dictorships and live in a country that can't feed its people. Go ahead leave. Maybe move to Kongo where its people hack its own people. Live in fear. If you hate freedom that much, move. I fought for our country and I love freedom. I will not see it be removed by corrupt government. I will fight with every fiber of my being.

Enjoy what you have cause it will change soon. One way or another. These people who back Obama are rich and can leave this country and take their money. I knew there was a reason I don't go to the movies anymore. Look at this country. Step back and actually look at it. It is being destroyed by our elected officals because they are corrupt. They don't pay their taxes but by God you pay yours or pay double fines? Corruption...............Run amock.

No comments: