Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hitler (Obama) spoke last night

I was watching Obama last night and he said this Obama care has to be done most important is that he said he wants other people to be held accountable. This being the most corrupt President and the most corrupt administration and the most corrupt Congress in the history of America.

The one thing I noticed about this Hitler, and believe me he is following in Hitlers steps before the Nazi party took over Germany. He also reminds me of Mussolini when standing there looking down at the American people. "How dare you challenge me". He also said that in his speech last night. Anyone who disagrees with him will be challenged. If not outright sent to a work camps he just may have the Americans removed from the general population. Maybe we will be sent to Gitmo while the Terrorists are sent to America. Hmm.



.

No comments: