Friday, January 23, 2009

Nashville and English as a Second Language!

For all of you who didn't hear Nashville, TN voters, voted that English WILL NOT be the official language. They felt that immigrants legal or illegal shouldn't have to learn English.

For me that means I no longer have to visit TN. We were planning a trip to Nashville this year on vacation. My problem is that we will not find English speaking people.

Good luck Nashville. Hope you crime won't increase but I feel it will. Non speaking people living in the city means more crime.

If you don't believe me look at the big cities that have places like Chinatown, Little Odessa, places like that. Not a English speaking part of town. They tend to be crime havens.

Good luck on that.

You will not see me or my family visiting your city or state.

No comments: