Friday, January 23, 2009

Great TV Shows

I do enjoy watching good television.

The problem with that is the word good.

There are alot of stupid shows on.

Two and a half men.
How I met your mother

Desperate Housewives.

I forget the name it is something like the sluts of OC or the sluts of NY.

I prefer shows like NCIS, LEVERAGE, STARGATE SG1 and my wife love the CLOSER.

The FRINGE started off real good. Then just dropped to crap.

I like NUM3ERS. It is good. MONK is Okay PSYCH is another Okay, I like BURN NOTICE, my wife hates all those shows. She will watch MONK but none of the others.

I like MYTHBUSTERS and DIRTY JOBS my wife not only hates those shows she refuses to be in the house when I want to watch these shows.

History Channel used to have great shows but now alot of trash. Gangland terrible show.

No comments: