Thursday, January 15, 2009

Boycot MSNBC Trash Reporters

I Could not believe that MSNBC talked about Bush's farewell speech, and MSNBC has goodbye, good riddance. They want to talk about what was done over the last 8 years and they almost said that he had to be shot for a bad 8 years.

But nothing said about how the treasury sect. failed to pay taxes for 4 years and call it a mistake.

HE IS A CROOK JUST LIKE OBAMA.

I said it before and will state again and again. Crooks of a feather flock together.

That no talent Rachel Huffington is one of the worse reporters I have ever heard. Talk about trash journalism Rachel Huffington is the last one I would ever listen too.

I watch CNN and MSNBC to see how bad of reporters they really have.

I cannot believe that Rachel was allowed to bad talk the President. I still think weather you like the President or not you respect the office.

I hope that the terrorist invade MSNBC and let's see how fast she wants the government to come to her rescue. Leave her hanging in the wind. Let her see how quick she will pray for help and when help arrives and saves her how soon she will trash her rescuers.

No comments: