Tuesday, October 13, 2009

something you should read

This says it all......... Where America is going.....



For those not versed in history, Pastor Martin Niehmoller was a Protestant clergyman in Germany during the early days of the Nazi government in the 1930s. He initially supported Hitler but later actively opposed the Nazis. He was arrested by the Gestapo in 1937 and sent to the Sachsenhausen and Dachau concentration camps. Allied forces liberated him at the end of World War II. After the war, Niemoller famously said: “First they came for the Communists, but I was not a Communist, so I said nothing. Then they came for the Social Democrats
, but I was not a Social Democrat, so I did nothing. Then came the trade unionists, but I was not a trade unionist. And then they came for the Jews, but I was not a Jew, so I did little. Then when they came for me, there was no one left to stand up for me.”


Source
www.democraticunderground.com...

For the mods, I tried to save the time and placed my post here.

First they came for FOX,
But I did not watch FOX
Then they came for CNN,
But I did not watch CNN
Then they came for the WSJ,
But I did not read the WSJ
Then they came for me. . . .

Anita Dunn, the new White House Gestapo agent against anyone who says anything different from the White House talking points has targeted FOX as a wing of the republican party. I guess that means that all others are wings of the democrat party?

Source
www.huffingtonpost.com...

conservativexpress.blogspot.com...

digg.com...


Impeach Congress and Obama NOW before it is too late.

No comments: