Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Other things that intrest me?

There are so many things that I am looking at.

Homes that cut down the use of heat and air.

Wood working.

Electric generation.

Gas free cars.

Gas free flying.

Computers that run things that can also run without computers.

Canning.

Home gardens.

I have always thought of these items since I was in my late teens. I am over 50 now and still interested in these things. Computers were not available to me in school. I learned on home computers at home. I learned wood working at school and carried it on after school. I worked construction and built homes. So I am interested in homes. I hate paying electric bills. I thought of generating my own electric since I was a teen, but now it is actually available.

Tell me what you think of my list.




Thanks

No comments: