Monday, December 8, 2008

All sorts of things

I have been very lax in my blogging. I tend to drift.

I will have a great blogging moment, then I wind up in the layers of life and forget about blogging.

Then I hear or see something about life and I think of blogging.

Here is what I have to say today.

What will the historians say about the USA is 100 years.

Well the truth is that the Democrats destroyed America by lying to the American public and pocketing the money. Don't believe me? Look at congress and how the democrats have refused to correct the problems that are happening in the country. Barney Frank says that there is nothing wrong with Fanny May or Freddie Mac. He collects his money from those companies and then they go under. Then he has the nerve to say it is the Republicans who caused it while he pockets his money. The President elect B. Obama is part of this cover up.

If 100 years from now when America is no more. The historians will see that this is true. Democrats refuse to see the truth. I know some Democrats that think that all the problems are due to the Republicans. I fell that Republicans due have some responsibilities but the majority of the problems are due to the Democrats

I hope that some of the items sink through and remember the truth is out there.

No comments: