Sunday, July 26, 2020

Corruption within the U.S. Government

I have been saying for years that the U.S. Government has been infiltrated with a criminal mindset.  And here 100 days before the election, we are seeing the lengths it will go through to steal the election from the American people.

I have been calling Covid19 a scamdemic from the time it started.  The shutdown of the country, the destruction of the country.  It failed.  Now we have protesters coming out to riot and destroy the major cities.  Have you seen the destruction these democratically controlled cities are being destroyed and refusing any help except money?  They want the Police departments defunded.  They want to put government workers with NO tools into deadly situations where cops are murdered all the time.  Tell me that was a bright idea.  How many workers will quit.

I have seen this corruption since Obama days and I told people that, I do believe the vote was tampered with for him to win re-election.  But that was a good thing because President Trump shook them so bad that they have been nonstop attacks on President Trump.  I hope people go out in force if you are a registered voter I hope you help take back America before the Democrats spark off a second civil war.


No comments: