Monday, March 31, 2008

Things that I notice

Hello,

Thanks for stopping by and checking out what I have to write about.

This issue will be about things that really piss me off. Some of you will not like what I have to write, but remember this is what I see. Does not mean you see the other side of the coin.

Well the first thing that pisses me off is how bias the news media is! If you do not trust me, here is a simple test. Read or listen to the news outside the United States, then listen to the same stories here in the US and see how the US adjusts the news to the Democratic side of the story. Not to say the Republican side is any better. But the news is slanted. The only true news is to be a master of the news. View the other sources as well as our news and cipher out the true news from the "This is what I want you to know, my news". After several months you will see how bias our news truly is.

How about Obama? Anyone who follows a racist, hate preaching, preacher, and then backs what he has to say, does not need to be the President of these United States,

Bush's no child left behind is the worst thing that ever happened to our schools. We are falling further behind than the rest of the world. I don't know what BS artist is informing the President that this is working? Because it is not!!!

No comments: