Monday, November 6, 2023

Do you need this?

 I figured there are three ways to meet Jesus Christ. If your life is in the pits, and you have people around you that do things you know deep in your heart is wrong, then these are the ways I came up with. 

First, you pick up a Bible, start reading it and realize there is so much missing from your life that you need Jesus. 

Secondly, someone tells you the "good news", and you realize you want to learn more and be around those kinds of people. 

Then Thirdly, you die and meet Jesus as he says, "Depart from me, I never knew you". 

The last one I do not want to hear. 

Will your life be perfect? No. 

 Will you fall back into bad habits? Most likely, Yes. 

You have to repent and ask for forgiveness, the Bible says you can ask for forgiveness and if you really mean it, he will forgive you. 

Read your Bible daily, find a church that believes in the WHOLE Bible. 

There are many churches out there that tell you what you want to hear, not what you need to hear. They're called tickle your ear churches, they are leading you down the wrong path. 

 There are churches that want to know how much money you made last year so they can tell you how much you have to tithe. 

 Those churches, stay away from. I've visited a church like that and if you pay attention, the pastors sermon is about me, me, me. 

They are playing with your afterlife to get their riches here and now, not in Heaven.  

They brag about the cars they have, maybe the large boat the purchased or the private plane they got to travel high above the people they preach too.

Find a church that makes you feel like family, helps you out when you need it. If you look you will find a church family that will love you as much as your real family.  Because you will be in the family of God

This is a lot to take in, but I was told last night to put this out. Someone needs this. I pray this finds the person needing it.

No comments: